ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 172 exhaust choice's !?

Phase 2 172 Sport
What are the better option's for full system's on a Phase 1 !?

I really do not want a massive tail pipe I think they look totally hideous :dead: !!

Im toying with either a stealth system or some thing like some of the rally cars have with like the really tiny pea-shooter style tail pipes if that makes sense !!

Any idea's where I am best to look !? Gav

Phase 2 172 Sport
In what styles though !? I know they do stealth but do they do the smaller style tailpipe design !?

Phase 2 172 Sport
I thought OMP did 1 any idea's on where I can look at purchasing 1 !? I know K-tec used to deal in there exhaust's but its all changed over now. Anybody got a pic of the Yozza Race !?

53 Clio's & counting
I spent years messing about with other exhausts just to have them knock or blow or snap (I went through 3 blueflame systems alone) and in the end I bit the bullet and bought a Yozza - then slapped myself for not buying one in the first place - it took ten mins to fit and i never touhed it again - brilliant exhausts.

To think how much money I wasted over the years before buying one

Phase 2 172 Sport
I have heard nothing but good reviews about Yozza exhaust's but I just don't want a massive tail pipe. Not my style unfortunately !!

53 Clio's & counting
They are not big, 2 inch i think? Also they do a stealth exhauat which hides it completely - win win.

Id never turn down the best Clio exhaust for another on the basis the other has a better tailpipe - no offence intended mate just my opinion :)