ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 Captured..

Ph1 Sport
IMG_5601copy.png

As my mate was back from Uni for summer i decided to clean the car and we went to get some decent pictures. Also I haven't posted for ages and thought id let you see what the car looks like now. Enjoy.

IMG_5583copy.png

IMG_5547copy.png

IMG_5553copy.png

IMG_5614copy.png

contrast0003copy.png

What you think? I'm well happy with how the pictures have turned out. To finish off ill post my new desktop background haha. One my mate tinkered with on photoshop.

BW2copy.png

All criticism welcome and my mate is also an amateur at photography.
Thanks, Baz.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Love it. Colour coding the front bumper would make a world of difference imo though.

Looks good on those wheels

Looks really sweet that, some nice shots too.

Maybe a phase 1 front bumper and new skirts?

Hows the colour match on the rear bumper, look a little off on some pics.

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
Is the rear bumper a slightly darker shade of red?? Or is it just the shadow on the piccys?

Ph1 Sport
Thanks for replies guys, I've got rs rep skirts in the garage and the rear bumper is flame red haha aint had it sprayed yet, but when ive got the money it'll all be sorted.

Cheers

Ph1 Sport
Err they are off a laguna mate, bout 99 shape.. and karl there are a couple bridges just on outskirts of darlo really mate

Bumder With A Buffer
Thanks for replies guys, I've got rs rep skirts in the garage and the rear bumper is flame red haha aint had it sprayed yet, but when ive got the money it'll all be sorted.

Cheers

Ahhh thought so! At least it aint my eyes!

Still a very nice looking motor there fella :)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Nice car and pics.

Just not so keen on the front end bein standard as the rest looks good. Either a ph1 172 bumper of colour code the bump strip.

Ph1 Sport
Good feedback there lads :) thanks alot. needs alot of things spraying yet and that will come in time

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
I love it mate only thing i dont like is the sideskirt, but love the wheels al goes together nicely.