ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 Odyssey Blue 172!

Clio 172
That's an impressive selection of cars you've worked on, I'm guessing the quality of your work is pretty damned good!:smile: Although I love originality I'd have to spray those door strips and handles, the black strips and handles just don't shout out sport at all, more like 1.2... Also I'd need a cup spoiler and it would be epic, I know you want to keep it original however...:up:

Depends on what people want mate, we've had ferrari's in for smart repairs, people have rust and done wheels, silly things but when people want it we produce some amazing paint...

Image1459405231.007413.jpg

Image1459405246.863086.jpg

Or when people don't want to spend any money and ask for smart repairs.....

£575,000 car I add...

Image1459405296.990655.jpg

Image1459405321.832368.jpg

2xPh1, Corsa rally
Looks very nice mate.
Bloke who sold it must have been mad,ive owned my phase1 since brand new and would never let go and never for that sort of money.

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
It's been for sale for ages!

I've seen it in the flesh when it was up for around £7k it's a nice one to be fair. Didn't check the usual aces for rust as I wasn't buying, i was with a friend looking.

It sold for a what I thought was a steal of a price, but yeah someone tried to flip it for a fair whack more and its never moved on.