ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 silver V6, A500 Stoke, Sunday! about 1pm.

Megane 225 F1
Hi, you 2 arguing about who it was? Looked like it had clear back lights on when it went down the slip road. Bit too much traffic for a proper race. People threatening to pull out all the time.

clio
LOL nah not argueing, just made me dads day cause he said he apparently got a thumbs up when he went up the slip road, dont see many Megane 223's around Stoke. :) Just nice to get a spot - for all Renaultsports - Special cars!:)

clio
Hehe thats right! So good to see another local!! When Im back in the UK will have to have a meet, will come in the V6 and not me iccle 1.2 lol.:D

clio
Cool. Let me know when. Oh btw, dad wants to have a play with it, wants to add some performance parts as he should be taking it to a track day next year but doesnt wanna go in it as almost standard.. Any ideas on where to go to get some info?