ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 to 182...

VaVa
It doesn't have the same set-up, the 182 has a different set-up, even without cup-packs.

And the ph2 172 is different to the ph1 172.... They changed over 60% of parts from ph1 to ph2.

Ph2 172 to ph2 182 not so much lol

I'd love a Trophy and a 306 rallye in the garage.

Yes. Although I'd have a 172 Cup instead of the trophy. Still regret not buying a Rallye when I bought my old Dturbo.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
They did change a fair amount ph2 172 to 182
Its wheelbase is slightly longer than the 172's and it also has a wider track. The wheelbase change has come about because of increased castor angle, which is now the same as the Clio Cup racecar's. The rear anti-roll bar is now stiffer and even the suspension mountings have been strengthened to cope with the additional cornering loads. All of which gives a big hint about this car's focus. Springs and dampers have also been reworked. Spring rates are up 10 per cent, whilst dampers are stiffer in compression, softer in rebound - the thinking behind the softer rebound is undoubtedly to improve traction.