ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phone advice/options please...

172 Cup
The girlfriend is getting me a new mobile for xmas....

I'm not a massive phone nerd, not hugely fussed about the latest tech, iphones blah blah blah.....

But...I would like a touch screen phone, I want to stay on PAYG cos I dont spend much per month (maybe £10). I dont want to spend anymore than £100ish.

And hopefully I can get one thats unlocked (carphone warehouse seem to do unlocked phones) so I can just stick my current simcard in and keep my number and tarriff which is pretty good.

Anyway...I've narrowed it down to a couple of handsets so far, Nokia 5530 Xpressmusic - has Wifi as an added bonus and is just over £100.
And the Samsung Tocco Lite, seems like a funky phone with decent features and pretty slim too.

So guys, can anyone recommend anything else? Or does anyone own the phones I've mentioned?

Your help and opinions would be greatly appreciated
Cheers
Chris