ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phone Upgrade....What's Hot?

Mercedes SLK350
I will be looking to upgrade my Sony Ericsson W810i in the next couple of days.

I'm with T-Mobile, and have been on Personal Call tariff for the past 12 years.

Would changing to Flext 25 be a better option than my existing tariff?, I would also get a free phone if I change my tariff.

So if the contract duration is 18 months, what phone would still be fresh after a year and a half?

Cheers for any help, Lee.

Octy VRS
The W880i is lovely looking and still will be in 18 months. Nice and thin with a metal casing.

Mercedes SLK350
The W880i is lovely looking and still will be in 18 months. Nice and thin with a metal casing.

I have considered this phone, the only thing putting me off is the size of the keys, they are a bit on the small and fiddley side.

ITR UKDC2
wait for a while the SE P1 will

p1.jpg

A4 Avant
I hated the prada phone! Touchscreen was so hit and miss (more often miss).

I've always gone for the latest all singing all dancing phone and got fed up with rubbish battery life and call quality. I've gone back to basics with a phone that just makes phone calls and can text message. Decided on LG shine in the end. Battery life is great (6/7 days of average use) and it's easy to use and looks great!

Octy VRS

Silly buttons, tiny screen, crap camera, no flash. Was warned to stay away in the phone shop.

Depends what you want it for I guess. I think it's fine, the buttons are small but I haven't had a problem and I have a camera for taking photos.

Mercedes SLK350
I have to say Nigel, my biggest concern if battery life, the longer the better.

Most phone features I can live without, it is nice to have radio and mp3, but then again I never seem to use any of the features.

My phone only rings when my Mum calls to tell me my dinner is ready.

A4 Avant
My nokia N80 only just lasted more than a day between charges! Battery life was top of my priorities!

I think the new SE K810 has a very good battery life as well!