ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phone upgrades?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Right i want (need) to bring myself into the 21st century. Noticing these smart phones and BB's are on fantastic deals at the mo, for less than i'm paying on my shitty Nokia 6700c :eek:

Contract with 02 doesn't finish till April, so what options do i have? Do i need to buy a phone outright, or can i cancel/pay up my existing contract? Says i cant upgrade till April :(

Any thoughts?

(help)

Clio 182 cup'd
Right i want (need) to bring myself into the 21st century. Noticing these smart phones and BB's are on fantastic deals at the mo, for less than i'm paying on my shitty Nokia 6700c :eek:

Contract with 02 doesn't finish till April, so what options do i have? Do i need to buy a phone outright, or can i cancel/pay up my existing contract? Says i cant upgrade till April :(

Any thoughts?

(help)

iPhone 4
Htc desire HD
Htc HD7
Nokia N8 (if you want another Nokia)

Take your pick!

If you contact o2 they will let you cancel early as long as you pay off the contract, they may offer an early upgrade if you wait a couple of months.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
hmmmm gonna ring them tomorrow, i'll try and blag it. Can these new phones download pdf, or add an app for it? That would be handy for work.......

Whats peoples thoughts on the Android operating system?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got a HTC Hero and you can use pdf on the HTC. Also the Andoid is spot on for me

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Tell you what, never really rated O2, but i was browsing round there site and you can use an online chat thing. Got my tarrif sorted, very very helpful, all whilst watching tv too.

Going to order a HTC desire tomorrow i think!

Clio 182 cup'd
Tell you what, never really rated O2, but i was browsing round there site and you can use an online chat thing. Got my tarrif sorted, very very helpful, all whilst watching tv too.

Going to order a HTC desire tomorrow i think!

Make sure it's the desire HD!