ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phone Upgrading (Orange)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
anyone on an orange 18 month contract ever got an upgrade early, i.e. after your 15th month? quite fancy that new se k850i thats comin out.

oh btw, i aint payin them £100+ for the privilige, i want it free lol

3 months left on your contract and they'll do you something, but other than that i've never had any luck!. I've to wait til November 4th to sort a new deal out (k850!)

Sy

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
well im on a 18months contract with oragne n im gettin sick of my samsung d900 n i want a k850 so i went into orange in manchester n they said it would cost £100 early upgrade fee as well as £200 for the phone, so i went into phones4u to see what they could do n this guy said he could buy me out of my contract 5 months early instad of 2 months early and give me a free k850 but i didn't have time to sort it there n then so i went into my local store as blackpool n it turned out that deal is impossable n its was the guy's 1st day but because they had messed me about making sure i wasnt lieng they said yeah we can do it but u have to pay 3 months insurance at £9.99 or pay £150 for the phone. so go into phones for you n try n get a good deal out of them because if u push they will move:)

D

dick

go to phones4u, they will give you the money for the next few months of your contract if you take one out with them, gotta weigh the pros and cons.

Mito Sportiva 135
On 12 month contracts they have upgraded me after 9 months before so on 18 maybe after 15 months, maybe slightly earlier if you call them and kick up a fuss.

What phone are you after then? I am due fairly soon, like the new Sony Ericsson phone really.