ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phones - w850i or n80 or n73

307 hdi (powered by derv)
Rights folks i'm about to upgrade from my nokia 6680 which has been a great phone.

My new choices are sony eric w850i, nokia n80, or nokia n73.

whats the gd's and bad's for each? anyone had experience of them?

cheers shaw

dk

911 GTS Cab
i recently went from the 6680 to the N73 and would do it again, its like a more uptodate version, its also great for tomtom.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah i got an N73, would defo not have anything but nokia.

cheers guys, is there any software issues with the n73? is it easy to retrieve email on them? can u view word/excel etc documents on them?

dk

911 GTS Cab
cheers guys, is there any software issues with the n73? is it easy to retrieve email on them? can u view word/excel etc documents on them?
no problems with my orange firmware one, email, must admin, not used that yet, did on my 6680, can view attachments yes, camera is very good too

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
N73 is not slow for a smart phone, don't know about emails and word docs, but everyphone i've seen as option to set up email, and it has quick office on the phone http://www.quickoffice.com/

Citroen DS3 DSport
I want to buy the new o2 Orbit phone/pda. It's small yet fully featured. Think I may sell my N73 and buy the Orbit instead.

rang up today to upgrade and they did me a cracking deal on contract but the n73 was out of stock. i therefor opted for the w850i. if i dont like it i will just keep using my nokia 6680