ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photochop please

Clio Sport 172
Would one of you guys be able to shop some wheels onto mycar so i can see which ones i prefer

Im looking at the OZ super T and the OZ super leggera

Would be much appreciated and hope this pic is ok for it. Before anyone says it the back lights are now the ph2 standard ones LOL no lexarse for my motor (from the garage)

ClioSide.gif

Clio Sport 172
Yeh the lights are changed on the back but that pic was the day i picked up the car from the garage. Its the only side on view i have LOL

I just ordered clear repeaters and silver vision bulbs and now looking at the wheels

Basically everything you guys said would look good

Clio Sport 172
Those super leggera are sex on wheels literally. I have a thing for the super t though i had those on the first car i ever owned, not telling you what that is cos i might aswell hang myself if i did LOL

Clio Sport 172
Clarkies 172 is the nuts, just how i want mine to look. That is scrapping chewing gum off the ground. How low is that ? Mine sits on apex at the mo and not sure what that is

Clio Sport 172
thats so nice, i like the look at that. I really will ave to make my mind up about which ones i want. Got 20 days holiday pay coming to me and thats alot of money so got about £1500 to spend on wheels so suggestions would be good

You guys always been right about my other stuff LOL

Clio Sport 172
Yeh mate, dont put yourself out though LOL just trying to get a feel for what i will like. Thanks alot though