ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshoot of my Replica (Pic Heavy)

Clio 172 Replica Ph2
After the first propper wash of the year (others been just with a jetwash) i decided to get some pics, However it was dark when i finished, never the less.

DSC01255.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01247.jpg

DSC01242.jpg

DSC01239.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

DSC01233.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01222.jpg

DSC01221.jpg

Let me know what you think :D

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
needs lowering, rs grill and i am not sure about the spoiler. other than that it is quite nice. need to see some daylight pictures to give a proper opinion though

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
i think you can get some rokkor coilovers off ebay for about £160 if you take into account the cs discount.

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
from skegness? i regonise that tower/clock roundabout?

also car looks good but as mentioned lowered and clear/smoked repeaters :)

I never understand why people leave an air freshener half in the wrapper? What's the point?

It's hardly the end of the world to buy another one.

Clio 172 Replica Ph2
Yh from skeg, rear lights are smoked pal :)
And i am seriously short on cash as i just booked a holiday to bulgaria with mates haha

MK2 Clio
Suprised no one else noticed the 2.0 16v in the pictures, I was expecting a "replica"... Hang on... I get it now...

Clio 172 Replica Ph2
I never understand why people leave an air freshener half in the wrapper? What's the point?

Them magic tree's are so strong they just stink your car out if you take them all out of the packet

I dont get the photoshoot comment, there photo's yes, and another word for taking a photo is to shoot, Therefore no matter how crap the pics are then its still a photoshoot

is your name kev trendy the ultimate chav??? ditch those stupid lights inside looks like an 80s disco. other than that fair play

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Your pictures are as bad as your 'interior lighting effects'.... Sorry, but you did ask :eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The pictures are poor mate, the car doesn't look too bad.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
As it stands, I don't particularly like it. Looks...Incomplete. Are there more mods to come? The interior is minging as well. Give it a clean.

Clio 172 Replica Ph2
Interiors a mess i know, Coilovers when i get money Was planning to ditch the angel eyes and get sport projectors, not a photographer obviously and the lights i actually like, Everyones entitled to their own opinion tho, so cheers for the feedback, Its hard to get cash together when im at school 5 days and then only have a seasonal job, I struggle to pay for bloody petrol never mind anymore mods,

The petrol cap sticker and the neverbeen nurburg mock sticker coming off this weekend, Got a Renault f1 sticker for the front, Respray wheels Matt black rather than the glossy crap they are now, Changed from original silver already, Keeping my eye out for a cheap skoda splitter to do the front, But all this before june or july when im selling it to fund uni is it really worth it ?

Low!
Selling it to fund uni? If you need to sell your car to fund university, are you sure you should be going. If your selling it due to not being able to afford the running cost's then fair enough..

Clio 172 Replica Ph2
Well, More the fact that it needs to go as parents dont need the car, i'll never be at home so why pay for an 18 year olds overpriced insurance tax mot etc when it wont be used want a sport when out of uni, getting insured on my mums 1.8 astra 10 plate when i sell this.

Suppose one of the key reasons is to free up beer money, Parents putting me through it with fee's and rent etc but i have to pay for booze, food hobbies etc

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Buy a black magic tree, its unbearable if you dont do the wrapper thing!