ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop again

L

liam

really thinking of buying some coilovers at the end of the month and i expect to get a 80mm drop all round! could someone please photoshop on of the pics of it droped another 20mm all round as its already been droped 60mm!

cheers!!!

http://www.pbase.com/liamwalters/cliowww.pbase.com/liamwalters/clio!

a pic with the black 17s please!! not the 15s lol

Titanium 182

nice car mate, it needs to go down 100mm id say :D

iv got a pic of my saxo covering all the tyres

L

liam

lol! cheers! i want it practicle ish! ive looked at the thread from a guy whos droped his 100mm and it looks the bollox but i think its possibly too exsesive on the lowering front. think 80mm should hopefully just be right with a good chunk of the tyres sitting inside the arches

get the pic of ya car !

L

liam

there team dynamincs pro race 1s in matt black! colour coding was done in doncaster along with the removal of the front bar totalling £270

L

liam

its metalic yeah but its not the exact colour! which is a b*****d! the wheels were £680 from halfords! -20% on 17s

Hi. Im new to this whole forum lark in the posting sense - i have been evilly freeloading away and reading your quality site tho. It has helped massively in my quest to acquire a Willy3 , and i feel its time to contribute back. So ive shabbily "lowered" your clio in Photoshop... How do i make the pictures appear in the forum?