ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Photoshop Comp*

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Has anyone ever thought of having like a cliosport photoshop competition? Just for abit of time to be taken of the hands of those that are bored?

Will also give those that haven't yet had the pleasure of messing around in PS......

Dunno if its a ghey idea but i'd like to have ago at it, and at least those that try and pick it up wont be asking for PS Favours no more ;)

Any feedback would be good and i spose it be a laugh?

CraiG Ed :)

1.8 Civic EX
rory182 said:
my moneys on fubar

2006 RS Clio v6 convertible anyone?

I'd agree with that. IIRC it was fubar that managed to turn my valver into this beast....

green.gif

C4 Grand Picasso
Rhino16v said:
I'd agree with that. IIRC it was fubar that managed to turn my valver into this beast....

green.gif

No that one wasn't Fubar, the Cliotank was my handywork. I'd be up for a comp, haven't done much in PS for a while and would like a play about to keep me from being bored.

'18 Megane dci
Some pretty skilled Photoshop users on this forum going off some of the transformations i've seen so far! :cool:

1.8 Civic EX
Is this actually going to turn into a proper CS Comp? just wondering as I have just done (IMO) my best ever photoshop (Using Dave Cli02's pic). Prob not good enough to beat alot of the guys off here but I'm well chuffed with it!!

None
FCS 2020. Im giving up on this as its way too hard for me to finish but if anyone else wants to they can. Sorry it looks naff

Attachments

• fcs.jpg
    fcs.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 50