ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop CS5 out for download (Trial!)

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Downloaded already... Want full version but too poor....

Last edited by a moderator:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
So far i'm hugely impressed, i'm on cs2 at the moment at dont really use it to its full potential but CS5 makes everything much easier.

Spent a fair bit of time messing about with the content aware too and when used in the right way it can deliver some very impressive results.

Quick example of it i did, rather than the developers:

4566727176_a5ab3fe5ca_b.jpg

4566093317_f72e955278_b.jpg

I'm on CS4, is it worth the upgrade?

Edit - Downloading trial now, we'll see.

Last edited:
So far i'm hugely impressed, i'm on cs2 at the moment at dont really use it to its full potential but CS5 makes everything much easier.

Spent a fair bit of time messing about with the content aware too and when used in the right way it can deliver some very impressive results.

Quick example of it i did, rather than the developers:

SNIP

SNIP

Bloody hell thats impressive !

Will be trial-ing this soon.

DB.

BMW 440i
Cant see the difference in those photos lol! :eek:

Cheers for the link, downloading atm!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
content aware not as great as you may think.
Has to be used in the right way, you cant really expect it to work in areas which cant be recreated easily by its surroundings.

In reality i agree, its not as impressive as the devs video, but when used like i did it works surprisingly well.

Has to be used in the right way, you cant really expect it to work in areas which cant be recreated easily by its surroundings.

In reality i agree, its not as impressive as the devs video, but when used like i did it works surprisingly well.

don't get me wrong it is a big improvement over previous versions but the vid has probably been fine tuned to it

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm using Creative Suite 4 Premium at present, but I've pre-ordered the CS5 upgrade.

It's all about Photoshop in CS5! Some of the cloning tools are amazing. I can't wait.