ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop guru's, Wheel colour change please

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
As above, The Megane needs its wheels refurb'd and I'm pretty much set on what colour they are going but a few others would be good to make sure I'm not going to regret it.

Heres some decent photos to choose from:

14080612171_be82abf531_b.jpg
Ready to attack by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

13897166389_18ff05b326_b.jpg
RS250 Cup by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

10230442136_85c39fc59d_b.jpg
DSC_1151 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

8719872021_127ce5dd84_b.jpg
DSC_0926 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

At this moment in time they are going to be done Red so if anyone could PS them in that, That would be great. Maybe another couple colours as well if your feeling generous.

Ta, Payment shall be made in a reach around or similar.

RB Clio 182
I'm in the same boat as you, I don't think red will go well against the yellow on yours tho, just my opinion :(

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Seen a couple with Red wheels and it works IMO. I quite like it and these wheels will become my track wheels come the summer anyway, Hence the lairier colour choice LOL!

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah been looking at that, Don't want something too bright.light a shade as it doesnt work as well IMO.

Think I'm going to go down the Trophy(-R) decal style route as well. Not normally a fan but think they red stripes help tie in the wheels. Wont be for a while though. Other go faster parts are on the list first