ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop - "If only" 192



Topgeartom said:
As part of a photoshop competition on an other forum i hang around, this is my progress so far. I'll probably end up doing a colour change and mabe some more extreme stuff but for now it looks like a nice example of what the 197 could have looked like if Renault had the balls.

Click for big.

i think i just did a sex wee
 
  V6 Exige, GTR R35
Topgeartom said:
Updated first post pic with silvervisions as requested and also fixed dodgy sky issue.

looks a million times better with the silvervisions!

good work mate :)
 
  RS Meg 175
Can i have one please?
awesome mate, stupid french fann!es couldnt hack it ;)

What are the main differences here then? wheels, lowering, skirts...
 
Nice shop but wtf? That's so low you couldn't get it off the drive let alone drive over a pebble. The seemingly sexual infatuation on here with low cars makes me laugh :)

Good photshop work though for sure :approve:
 
  1998 BMW e46 323i
Roy Munson said:
Nice shop but wtf? That's so low you couldn't get it off the drive let alone drive over a pebble. The seemingly sexual infatuation on here with low cars makes me laugh :)

Wise words, where's the fun in sh1ttin yourself when you see a speed bump or pot hole? Childish methinks. Little lower is ok, but come on
 
  mk1 RSi
john.med said:
Wise words, where's the fun in sh1ttin yourself when you see a speed bump or pot hole? Childish methinks. Little lower is ok, but come on

its been photoshopped, not like its in mass production
 
  1998 BMW e46 323i
its been photoshopped, not like its in mass production....

Topgeartom said:
...a nice example of what the 197 could have looked like if Renault had the balls.

The balls to what? Photoshop a sport and create the illusion their new car has a red cold air intake, won't be able to drive over pot holes or speedbumps???
 
Well regardless if its to everyones tastes or not ive got round to changing the colour from the standard silver in the pic.

I want some suggestions for colours, Ive had a crack at the liquid yellow already and it looks failry good, but what colour do people think would really suit it?
 


Top