ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop OZ F1 cups

Tungy
Bought a set of OZ f1 cups yesterday, and they are in need of a refurb really, although I might run them as they are until the tyres need changing. Undecided yet. Really thinking about getting them done in black or anthracite.

So if someone could put Dave's wheels on my car I'd be very Appreciative. And if they could do a pic with them in anthracite on it too even better. Here is a couple of pics, as the angles aren't exactly the same, so use whatever suits best. Thanks Dave for letting me use pics.

000_0392.jpg

100_2287.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/DJWDave/000_0392.jpg
On

P1010268.jpg

P.s. Not tried the wheels on yet. Will I need spacers on the front or back? And what size?

Thanks Brad

Tungy
No, afraid not fella. Got 4 good Toyos on them so not worth selling. Plus I like them anyway. Dunno why I'm changing them really. Just fancied a different look. Going to keep them as a second set.

Golf GTI 1.8T
it will look the same but the car grey. make the image greyscale and thats about it lol