ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop pics of my car

200bhp itb'd iceberg
hi all
got bord so thought id have a go on photoshop never used it before went on the internet and found some pretty good guides how to lower your car add wheels etc heres my attempt the car as it is now never uploaded pics before so here goes...
DSC00864.gif

and heres my photoshop attempt i put the 172 ph1 headlights on, lowered it abit, caf and fog an lights on lol does anybody know which is the best tools for colour coding any tips etc?

clio.gif

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Colouring:
- Make a new layer then go Image > Apply Image (From the top)
- Then go Image > Adjustments > Hue/Satuation (Again from the top bit by File/Edit)
- Move the Hue until you get your car the colour you want, ignore the rest of the picture
- Erase everything else except your car from the picture

I'm sure there's a better way to do it actually, but without photoshop in front of me I cant think of what it would be (I'm at work)

200bhp itb'd iceberg
when you say make a new layer you mean use the poly lassoo tool an draw around the bits you wana colour code? how do you get a colour match to your car because obviously in diff lights its diff colour with shadows etc?

shadows will remain the same as they currently are on that selection. All you'll do is add colour to it. Its easier to desaturate that layer before adding colour (ctrl+alt+U iirc)