ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop req - Racing Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
  F56 MINI Cooper S
Just wanting the Titanium 182 in the pic below photoshopped in Racing Blue with Anthracite wheels.

DSC00180_zps2f36d03b.jpg

Thank you.

Honestly? ...Serious?

As it'd be so hard to find hundreds of pictures of RB 182s on here...... :-/

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If I was his parents I'd smother him with a pillow in his sleep. I'd be ashamed to let him outdoors.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
He is a full on r****d. Absolute full blown all out, 100% full fat downs.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There are some full on mouthy little pricks on here still I see.
I'm not little, i'm nearly 15 stone.

But yes, I am a mouthy prick. I always have been.

Sadly, you cannot admit to being a full blown spaktard in the same way that I admit to being a mouthy prick.

Why couldn't you just search for a standard Racing blue clio with cup packed wheels? Why did you feel the need to ask for someone to photoshop a silver car? Racing blue is hardly a rare colour.

*edit. In fact, a quick 2 second search on google reveals well over 100 images on the first page alone.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I still think he's just the best troll surely?

No one can act that full on retarded.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Flawl! Those sugarcoating classes going well then?

Fed up with it mate. Read back through his posts. He is either a very clever troll or a desperately stupid turd.

I genuinely cannot make my mind up though as his posts suggest he could easily be one or the other.

Lawl.

I think I saw a RB Clio with anthracite wheels on the internet several weeks ago.

I wish I kept the link for you as they're pretty hard to come by. Sorry :(

I wish you all the best in life.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Just had a quick search... Genuinely lolled

Your parents, despite their obvious lack of child bearing skills, have superb taste in cars.

Looks lovely.

They're better parents than you'll ever be.

Obviously not otherwise they'd have put you in a bag and chucked you in a canal.

Do you act the Billy Big b****cks in RL or just on a Clio forum? Knobheads like you is why this forum is run so bent

You'll be pleased to know I'm exactly the same in Real life. Are you as retarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.