ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop req - Racing Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
  F56 MINI Cooper S
People like you (most of this forum now it seems), no wonder 200.net thinks so bad of this place.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
People like you (most of this forum now it seems), no wonder 200.net thinks so bad of this place.

Oh no, not the people of 200.net?? What will we do?? Our lives are over, THE PEOPLE OF TWO HUNDRED DOT NET THINK BAD THINGS.....

I joined there once, then I fell asleep and didn't wake up for eternity.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
What did u expect really. Its a standard 182, just get a photo of a 182 in racing blue? Are you actually dumb enough to considering getting it resprayed in RB?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Clart, clearly a photoshopped silver 182 into RB with anthracite wheels would give a much better idea than an actual RB with anthracite wheels, I cant believe you don't realise that. You're clearly ruining CS and making us a laughing stock :(

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Ask a stupid question and you will get a stupid answer imo.

This site is very useful and anytime i have asked a serious question i have got a serious answer back.

But morons will always be morons

F56 MINI Cooper S
Some forums are more mature than others, some other forums arent out to impress other forum members. Dont like the thread request? stay the f**k out. simple really.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
So please explain your reasons for wanting this request done then? How will it be different from a photo? A mature question so a mature answer is very welcome.

Vectra
Some forums are more mature? any fcuker would tell you to have a search no matter what fcuking forum you go on.

F56 MINI Cooper S
So please explain your reasons for wanting this request done then? How will it be different from a photo? A mature question so a mature answer is very welcome.

Because I want the same background, same photo, same position. Any of them knocking about online? Na, didnt think so. And you're going to sit there and tell me there has never been a Ps request asking for something that hasnt been done before?

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Some forums are more mature than others, some other forums arent out to impress other forum members. Dont like the thread request? stay the f**k out. simple really.

25352796.jpg

image.png

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member

Don't like the site, don't come on here. ask 200.net what it would look like. i'm sure you would get a mature answer along the lines of 'we can all be stupid at times'

I am still not sure how you can think your request isn't completely retarded? what because it isn't your car it would look different to all the other RB with anthracite wheels....

F56 MINI Cooper S
If you're talking about 197.net, they just seem to not want to offend anyone. It's decent for info or buying things, but they all seem like yes men

Because they arent keyboard warriors, ask them something face to face they will give you an answer. On here you get cocky pricks giving it sarcastic comments who wouldnt have the b****cks to reply in the same manner face to face. Guaran-damn-teed.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Because I want the same background, same photo, same position. Any of them knocking about online? Na, didnt think so. And you're going to sit there and tell me there has never been a Ps request asking for something that hasnt been done before?

But what difference does that actually make?

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

Jordi, it doesn't help that you reguarly perform as a full blown mongo. I mean seriously, it used to be regular but now it's not so much - but when you do perform it's usually gold. Bravo Sir, bravo.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ask something here and you'll get an answer... The trick is to not post stupid questions.

ive gone on to make a few threads/posts, read it back to myself and though "wtf is wrong with me" then not posted it as I know the response I'd get. It's not difficult

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Because they arent keyboard warriors, ask them something face to face they will give you an answer. On here you get c**ky pricks giving it sarcastic comments who wouldnt have the b****cks to reply in the same manner face to face. Guaran-damn-teed.

Here is my company website. www.colshemotorcompanybristol.co.uk

I am not a keyboard warrior.

My address is on there, so You can visit me any time and I will be the same. I call a spade a spade.

(Or in this case, a r****d a r****d)

Status
Not open for further replies.