ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request for my Trophy

Could a kind person Photoshop my wheels silver, and I'd also like to see what they'd look like black?

8172655979_4d5bfcacc6_b.jpg

8051186340_ab7d8dc92f_b.jpg

8040297144_4c6b66f4da_b.jpg

Best pics I've got for side-on so sorry if they're useless!

It's bronze but it looks more gold. I like it too but I do get bored quite easily :rasp: and they were getting powdercoated eventually, this was just a little experiment.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
If someone is asking for a photoshop, why do people feel the need to say something else?

Hes asking for a photoshop, not your opinion..

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love the silver! When I was stripping mine, I put it on silver dynamique wheels and always thought that the colour looked good against the capsicum.

Looking at it again I'm more in favour of the black... just not sure if it's low enough to pull off black wheels :cry:

I've always thought about doing mine silver. Gives the car a much cleaner look and ties in the the other silver detailing like the bullets and badges, inner door handle etc.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Jesus buddy, are those pictures on the standard trophy shockers, but with my old Eibachs?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Silver wheels look so nice on the Trophy and the Trophy badge on the sill matches

Clio182001.gif

Clio182002.gif

That does actually look quite good, I wonder what the Turinis would actually look like fitted... I guess there's only one way to find out!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I thought long and hard about what colour to put on my Turini's for my Pearl Black and in the end bright, glossy silver won

zy2evupy.jpg

They just look wrong to me now in any other colour. Against the red of a Trophy silver looks so much better than the OE anthracite to (IMO)

Mick