ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request pleeeassseee

Chocolate Bar™
Right then, i'm pretty certain i'm not gonna get a replacement alloy bonnet on my 172, so i'm gonna get a carbon one. Just wondering whether to bother getting it sprayed or not so need a photoshop to decide? Also I know somewhere i can get a carbon boot with integrated cup spoiler, a photoshop of that would be nice also :)

I know the carbon looked awesome against bubbles's liquid yellow, but sunflowers alot different with it being a flat colour.

middo.jpg

07112006.gif

Chocolate Bar™
theres only 1 left ;) if i dont get that though a group buys a definate possibility for some c
ustom made jobbies, depends if it suits the yelllow

well, if you dont get it, secret squirel details of where i may be able to pur-chase it would be sooooooo apreciated

80MPG BEEZA
i would colour code the side strips and then put the carbon bonnet on it would look sweet, and put me down for a 3rd on the carbon boot! got my carbon bonnet on the boot would be mint!

80MPG BEEZA
photoshop is abit gash better then any attempt i could do but i think it would look sweet in real life

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
do it, any do the side runners carbon fibre aswell if you can, cant help thinking you did this on you old car?!

think it would look awesome.

how much lighter is a carbon fibre bonnet over a normal one??

Chocolate Bar™
alot lighter, annoyingly not as light as my alloy one though :(. Defo thumbs up on the bonnet, not sure on the boot though

hmmmm me thinks a carbon roof is also needed... wheres that credit card lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
nice but side strips have to be dark if they r colour coded it wont look right. defo bonnet tht loooks sweeeet

Chocolate Bar™
^ cheers matey. right another photoshop challenge, carbon bonnet with colour coded sides please :)

I'm not a fan of carbon bonnets on yellow cars at all tbh, I think they look ok on silver, but that's about it.

Inferno 182
Well they do say that "beauty is with the eye of the beholder" so the only person that can judge is you.

Personally I think the yellow looks alot better than the carbon.;)

I`d also do a 25% tint all round and make the door covers to match but thats just my opinion.

Sweet car by the way :D

172.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
lovelt photochops guys, currently liking the bonnet yellow with colourcoded sides... i'm torn lol