ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request :)

SG9 Forester STi
Would someone be kind enough to photoshop this pic for me please :D

Just want to see what it'd look like colour coded as a few people on here said it'd look better.

Thanks!!!!

cliosport4.gif

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
cliosport4copy.gif

abit s**t but its late..

u get the idea... slammed it you aswell :)

EDIT... what do you take me for lol... if you would have asked for pink stripes or a sattelite dish strapped to your car id have whipped bin laden/pedo bear out ;)

Normal shops get done normally :D

SG9 Forester STi
Thats what im after, thanks boosh. :D

Not sure whether the black breaks the colour up abit as thats an odd colour.

Will have to think it over I reckon. :)

SG9 Forester STi
Cheers will have a think, im leaning towards getting it done though.

Cor that really is slammed lol the cars lowered 30mm already but after seeing that it looks like its on stilts!

I'd colour code it!

I lowered mine around 30mm too on sportlines but HAD to get a -60 kit, just wasn't low enough! :(

Not yet matey, I might do it today depending on if I can get some axle stands. I'll post pics up as soon as I do though :)

E92 M3
i would wish i had just saved and got for coilovers now like its just spending the money on a 1.2

i want to go lower lol

SG9 Forester STi
Get some pics up once you've lowered it 60mm, will be good to see how much lower it really looks.

I wanted to do it today but can't find some axle stands! I'll post some before and afters, it's on sportlines atm but hardly looks lowered :(

SG9 Forester STi
Hal'frauds' as everyone says, do a cheap set of axle stands if i remember correctly.

Looks low in your avatar thingy.

SG9 Forester STi
Yeah I think im going to go for coilovers that bit extra but hey you get what you pay for.

60mm looks cracking from that pic :)

Thanks, I like the colour aswell its different anyway.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Defo colour code. I love this colour to.

Mine = 60mm but its parked a bit uneven there. You get the point though.

3300122229_df3980a56b_b.jpg