ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop request

1.2 8v 60bhp
hey
was wondering if someone could photoshop this white clio?

white pro race 1.2s 16"
lowered - 70mm - 80mm
black roof
colour coded
light tint all round including windscreen

41021714__1246130287__1__1-681dd7025c9464572e94342ddad82257.__big__.jpg

Clio 1.2 16V
i got the same car but in blue.

photoshop requests for the same thing in a different colour?

but with a 182 spoiler?

1.2 8v 60bhp
thing i hate about this forum, is I asked for a photoshop...and all i get is .... opinions .....mehh

E60 diesel powah
provide a proper picture of the car then, if you ask and then b**ch about it no one will do it, so you need to appreaciate people are taking time out just to copy and paste wheels onto your car.

and if you dont like opinions, this forum isnt for you because its ALL built on opinions! x

"Navy" N17 TWO
Davers - peace out man! Xx

Get a more side-on shot if you can - it's easier for the PS experts :)
I want to see how the OP plan would work out/look

1.2 8v 60bhp
dutty, thanks for taking the time out and writing 5 lines.....all for me :D ;)

tigger? your sweet, same country and all that..

i have been looking for one of these for a while..they are hard to get in white

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
if you get a bigger photo, (higher res) does not really matter on the angle, will do it on monday, also you got a pic of the wheels you want on it? that or a link to a pic.

Clio 1.8 16V 3d

sorry mate, been down in London , and haven't managed to do it properly, and lol then i put the wrong wheels on it .. oh well will do it tomorrow if no one else has.

a7c1770f.jpg

974a3ac2.jpg

oh well.. not sure about the black roof. oh and didn't colour code, will throw the wheels on the other car that was posted up .

(sorry i am lame :()

1.2 8v 60bhp
mirrors and roof black, pro race 1.2 in white 16", lowered 70-80mm , all tints, light smoke all round, no front plate, bump strips in white

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
k think i got it this time.. it is probably slammed a bit more than 70-80 mill. and everything else done. looks like a photo shop job now.. oh well. !. you get the idea

4ed3ca7e.jpg