ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request!!

Clio 1.2 16v
hey sorry i didnt know where else to put this request and this seemed the best place without pissing people off lol

i had a go myself but im f**king s**t. just wondering if you could put the rims white the side strip white and the wing mirror cover if u can see any of it white also oh and the door handle. I hope the picture is good enough quality, if not then just say fo haha, cheers
mycar.jpg

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
as you asked

mycar1.gif

as you asked and lowered

mycar2.gif

wheels, mirror and lowered

mycar3.gif

wheels and lowered

mycar4.gif

but imho don't think the wheels suit the car, you need multi spoked to hide the rear drums

Clio 1.2 16v
thats brilliant cheers mate id love to know how to do that lol, cheers for lowering it aswell i didnt even know that was possible haha just as well ive just orderd some eibach sportlines!!! i keep thinking about changing the wheels but i dont know what to :S, cheers again felleh