ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Window Tints

1.5dci
Looking at putting some tints on my windows, can someone photoshop some options on it for me?

I believe that legally, its Limo black at the back and light smoke at the fronts?
Maybe it will look better with dark smoke rear, and light smoke at front?

Any suggestions....

Andy

Attachments

• clio 011.jpg
    clio 011.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 35
  1.5dci
JoelDee said:
Personally i'd leave it mate

Must admit after seeing it, I prefer it how it is.
Needs to be the same front and back to be any good i think.

If someone could do it a bit darker all round for me tho, just to see....

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Little bit darker..... to be honest if you had them any darker on the front you will probably be asked to take them off by the police :p.

darkertint.gif

1.5dci
JamesRT said:
Little bit darker..... to be honest if you had them any darker on the front you will probably be asked to take them off by the police :p.

darkertint.gif

Do like this one most out of all of them, still not decided though; do it or leave it! :S

Clio 182
Recommended places for a tint ?
I'd want the same on side and rear, is there still a legal tint that's worth doing ?
Think I had "22" on my Punto back in 96.

clio 2. 1.2 16v
think it would look good. bright colours look good with tints. ive got limo on the rears and tailgate and the next shade down (which autoshades call dark) on the fronts, its illegal but somtimes you just have to do it.:cool:

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
I personally like tints now I'm used to them on mine. I reckon this is about as far as you could go legally:

clio011.jpg

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm getting 30% tints all round soon...It's not only looks beta, but increses security, and when it's Hot(Yes occasionally it does get hot) The car is kept alot cooler.