ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop....

White Sti Hatch
Can some one photoshop my car so its lowered and slap on a set of Alloys....

These alloys if possible...cant find the High gloss balck ones :( unless some one else could......
thumb_n_bk_bk333_15%20_16_17_18.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

RS Meg 175
search for pictures of Saner's car mate he has the same colour as you and his is the badgers nadgers!
I would say colour code it, slam it on coilovers, get some silver alloys (turnini's?) and maybe a 172 rear bumper?
would look tight

White Sti Hatch
You aint got a link to a pic of his car mate i cant seem to find one....

Well im looking into getting Uprated Shocks and Springs so i can lower the car and then a set of the BK's above but this style in 15 or 16" still unsire...
BK333_High_Power_Black.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Even though thats the car before i did stuff ( Tints, exhaust bout it lol ne way looks cooler )
It would look pritty sweet low with those rims...or is it just me ?

Vectra :(
Personally i think it would look good slammed on 14/15" steelies!

Maybe its a. Late and b. just me tho

White Sti Hatch
Ive always love the Bk333 ever since i seen them kinda got my heart set on a set now lol but i dont no weather to Buy the shocks and s**t and wait till i get the money for rims then fit it all....