ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop?

can someone please photoshop me this please. as the things im getting done to my clio will cost around £2500 which im workin a load of overtime to achieve so wanna make sure my clio will look nice with the things on and i dnt waste my money. sorry again for the big pictures.

This is my car

DSCI0046.jpg

and im gettin this kit on with the same exhaust

kit.gif

and these alloys

11010.jpg

im also gettin black angel lights on front, so can someone please edit the kit picture to turn the colour into my car colour, add the black storm alloys and black angel lights please. so ill know what it will look like before i buy

not to my taste but if thats what you like,
wheels look nice, id just put the wheels on, slam it, stripped, good buckets and your away,

imagen what £2.5k could buy?

Seriously dont get that kit it's horrible.

wheels, coilovers, sideskits, colourcode and some buckets and harness' would be a far better way to spend the cash.

RB 182 Cup
i know what i would buy with the 2.5k with change left over, coil overs, wheels and tyres, front and rear struts and some turbo stickers

well iv slammed it 35mm already, im goin to the mod nationals for a shop near me and the guy whos adv on wat i shud do it it is a very gud modder so im goin with wat hes advisin, the kit wud look ok i reckon, the only thing im worried about is the black alloys and black angel lights, thats y i wanna see it photoshopped b4 i go ahead with it. this is wat im gettin done in febuary (dependin on if the photoshoped version looks good)

kit sprayed and fitted
entire car colour coded (door handels, black strips down side, standard spoiler thing, wing mirrors)
exhaust fitting
17" wheels (that pic if they look ok)
oh and black angel lights

well iv slammed:S it 35mm already, im goin to the mod nationals for a shop near me and the guy whos adv on wat i shud do it it is a very gud modder so im goin with wat hes advisin, the kit wud look ok i reckon, the only thing im worried about is the black alloys and black angel lights, thats y i wanna see it photoshopped b4 i go ahead with it. this is wat im gettin done in febuary (dependin on if the photoshoped version looks good)

kit sprayed and fitted
entire car colour coded (door handels, black strips down side, standard spoiler thing, wing mirrors)
exhaust fitting
17" wheels (that pic if they look ok)

up to you dude, good luck with the project,

thats why i need it photoshoppin, so i can see wat it will look like before i do anything, cos i only work part time in a call centre so dont exactly bring home an award winning amount each month and its taken me a few months of workin tones of overtime to earn the £2500 so yeh again, wanna make sure the stuff me and the shop dude hav planned on will look ok b4 orderin parts

Even if it is to your or your mates "taste" that kit will look completely different in the flesh.

I'd personally want to see at very least pictures of it on a car rather than the above PS/rendering of the kit, or better still see it fitted to a car in person. Either way I can tell you it'll look crap.

Clio
nah, agreed, the wheels are alright but please dont buy that body kit or the lexus lights lol. Just colour code your car and drop it on those wheels that you want, it will look well smart then.

people really arent gonna like this idea mate as you can probs already see, why not spend the 2.5k on other stuff, or save it for the future?

ive spent a hell of a lot on my car and im starting to regret it now since i am about to come out of uni and could do with a bit of a cushion against the blows of my own insurance, my own house and general living costs and of course 10k in student loans.

jamie

i honestly agree with most comments made so far but iv already finished college, didnt wanna goto uni, iv got plenty of money for my insurance to be payed each month and iv just come bak from a skiing holiday so not really wanting another hol that bad atm plus im goin to the modified nationals representing the shop near me on there stand.

im not entirely sure wat i need, thats y i want it photoshopped so i can see wat it wud look like with the things iv listed on it then i can say yes or no and make changes to wat i buy. i want my clio to look too modded tho,lol like normal clio cups are gorgeous but its like, u see 1 drive past and ya like "now thats a nice clio!" but then u see a car with a kit on properly done and colour coded and ya like "now thats a machine"

or maybe thats just me :p but yeh once iv seen wat it looks like ill be able to take on board wat u guys are sayin and see wat i can do then. but cos iv been savin up months now for this particular kit,lights and wheels id really like to see wat it wud look like before making judgement

Clio
lol bet you spent all ya student loan on it eh jamie? I know i would have done if I had gone to uni :D!!

i want my clio to look too modded tho,lol like normal clio cups are gorgeous but its like, u see 1 drive past and ya like "now thats a nice clio!" but then u see a car with a kit on properly done and colour coded and ya like "now thats a machine"

It can look modded without looking like it's ram raided halfords. You should take a look at some of the euro threads in particular cars like "williams" They stand out without looking OTT or chavved up, people wont laugh and point and chances are you wont get a year down the line and look at the car and think WTF was I thinking.

tru but waaayyy too expensive and my cars gotta be done for may

Doesnt have to be, alot of stuff can be bought second hand on here or ebay if you are sticking to a budget. May is ages away doesnt take long to fit a few bits up and get them sprayed.

ya do :p im from mexborough, small town near donny. owned by donny council and as u drive into it, it has a sign sayin "welcome to doncaster" so im guessin im from donny myself,lol

and loony i see wat ya sayin but its quite hard for me, i only work part time in a call centre, drag home around 500 a month, and insurance and other outgoings leaves me with around 90 to myself :( so iv worked my knackers off doin overtime for past few months to raise £2400. still doin overtime now tbh, did 4 hours this mornin at 7am and i gotta goto work again at 5pm, so cut a long story short, iv worked real hard wanting to get my car kitted up and lookin like a monster for the nationals

my original plan was to buy the 172 cup kit cos my clio (bless her) is only a 1.2 8v authentique but shes my liccle baby :p lol but then got that kit priced up and strait away i knew to forget about it,lol wanting almost 1000-1100k just for the kit, then id need to spray it and mold it to fit my archers and fit the kit. wud be lookin at my entire budget just for the kit

so, is there anyone who cud photoshop me the stuff even if they dnt agree with it,lol or am i in wrong section :S

lol bet you spent all ya student loan on it eh jamie? I know i would have done if I had gone to uni :D!!

yeah i havent eaten for months lol :D

uni might kick me out soon, sod the fees haha

the german kids clio is hands down one of the best i have seen. the 172 bumper match up is just astounding!

lets get the new user out on meets al! although i can talk haha

jamie

RS Clio 200
what a waste of 2500.
granted - the back looks ok, but the front just looks like something katherine taite would wanna drive.. It screems look for the burbery cap and chubby missus with a fake gucci bag in the passenger seat.

If you got 2500 to burn, spent it on something better like coilys, a proper induction kit and colour coding

As father and son....
spare us, dont do it. Youll be in the spotted section under the heading

"Some tit in Donny" before you know it.

The secret to a well modified tasteful car (oxymoron?) is a theme thats in keeping with the car. Jap cars, big fins on the back, flared front ends (toyotas and old RX's). With the Renault , and some VAG brands, the theme thats in tune is Euro. Euro. Euro. Frankly the above RUINS the basic lines of the cars and really looks over done. The clio is a lovely shape, at times i prefer it to my own car, its all curves and fading angles and effectively what your putting on is the exact opposite in my eyes. All this will make your car look like is an identikit of every other awful AWFUL modified car that you see driving around and the majority of us laugh at. If you modify, be unique and have vision of your own and never NEVER choose what youre getting based on youre budget. It sounds to me like your wallet is choosing for you and if thats the case, save longer and harder for some later shows or next years even but in the end itll be worth it.

You are also extremely lucky, i usually just call people a faggot.

cliosport 182
i think it looks cool mate i like those wheels can u give the link to the website u seen them on or tell me wot there called

spare us, dont do it. Youll be in the spotted section under the heading

"Some tit in Donny" before you know it.

The secret to a well modified tasteful car (oxymoron?) is a theme thats in keeping with the car. Jap cars, big fins on the back, flared front ends (toyotas and old RX's). With the Renault , and some VAG brands, the theme thats in tune is Euro. Euro. Euro. Frankly the above RUINS the basic lines of the cars and really looks over done. The clio is a lovely shape, at times i prefer it to my own car, its all curves and fading angles and effectively what your putting on is the exact opposite in my eyes. All this will make your car look like is an identikit of every other awful AWFUL modified car that you see driving around and the majority of us laugh at. If you modify, be unique and have vision of your own and never NEVER choose what youre getting based on youre budget. It sounds to me like your wallet is choosing for you and if thats the case, save longer and harder for some later shows or next years even but in the end itll be worth it.

You are also extremely lucky, i usually just call people a faggot.

great speech, faggot is better though lol

jamie

see, now im confused,lol cos im certianly not a chav but i personally think that photoshopped version looks pretty cool :S u said it was quickly done but its done pretty good just for me to get an idea, dnt suppose u cud stick on black angel lights on front please m8? so i can get the full view of it.

i rlly dnt know wat to do now, if to take all your opinions on board and not do it, or do it cos on 1 side i think the whole clio club has posted "dont do it" so far,lol but then on the other side i think that looks pretty nice, well if the angel lights were on, tinted windows and that spoiler removed. i think those front lights on that pic make the kit look worse