ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic of 182 mats

Mini Cooper S sport

Hellooooo - as topic title, does anyone have a pic of their mats? The ones in the car Im getting dont look as though they come with the car (but theyre very nice!). They have a metal plate on them..

What are they supposed to look like?

Clio 182

They are sort of cheap and black and bent (well the drivers one is) in my car! Rear one is one piece.

What colour car you getting??

Mini Cooper S sport

Racing blue! :cool:

Sounds like theyre different mats then - ah well, cant complain.

The ones in my 172 are completely plain, with the back one(s) in one piece.

Clio 182

Ooh when do you pick it up?

Yep, forgot to say mine are plain... I had better ones in my last Clio but I gave them away... If no one puts a pic up soon, I will go and take a photo!

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Karen on 10 May 2005

Ooh when do you pick it up?
Yep, forgot to say mine are plain... I had better ones in my last Clio but I gave them away... If no one puts a pic up soon, I will go and take a photo!

Thank you :)

It was going to be this weekend, but Im still waiting for my loan to be approved (grr) so will probably be next Tuesday..this week is going SO sloooowwwllllyyyyy...

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by 182WRC on 10 May 2005

Nice UPVC!;)
Oi shut it you! They used to be the patio doors into the garden before the conservatory went up... not my choice in carpet either before anyone comments!!!

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 10 May 2005

Enough pics for a mat Karen? lol
Well seeing as I just went out into the garden to get the mat out of the car, I thought I would take one from all angles lol.

Quote: Originally posted by Karen on 10 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by 182WRC on 10 May 2005Nice UPVC!;) [/QUOTE]Oi shut it you! They used to be the patio doors into the garden before the conservatory went up... not my choice in carpet either before anyone comments!!!

Bet the carpet is more hard wearing than the mats - mine are sh*te lol

Mini Cooper S sport

Thanks very much for the pics Karen - they look nothing like the ones in the car Im getting, and almost the same as my 172 ones!

The ones in this car are dark grey with a blue trim and a metal bit under the pedals..guess the previous owner didnt like the Renault ones or something..

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 11 May 2005

Thanks very much for the pics Karen - they look nothing like the ones in the car Im getting, and almost the same as my 172 ones!

The ones in this car are dark grey with a blue trim and a metal bit under the pedals..guess the previous owner didnt like the Renault ones or something..
Cant blame them I suppose, Ive been disappointed with mine :-( You think they would at least give the original ones with the car anyway though.

Mini Cooper S sport

Yeah - well its kind of why I asked, I wondered whether they should have been included, but Im not really that fussed. I put crappy rubber mats in my 172 anyway :)

Mini Cooper S sport

I know...but I didnt want to give anyone an excuse to nick anything!

My loan was approved today and Im picking up the car on Saturday!! :eek:

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Karen on 11 May 2005

I remember how excited I was lol. :-D
Has it got the cup packs on?
Of course :D I cant believe Im so excited about a car that is essentially the same as the one Ive got!

Im a bit gutted that Ive just discovered that Northern Rock do a cheaper loan rate than the one Ive just had approved. I guess Ill stick with what Ive got though, the difference is only about £4 a month.