ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic of my Cup i didn’t want to see

The Jinx

If theyve no proof then theyre up the sh*tter mate. If they dont relinquish just tell em youll see em in court.

The 14 day ruling is there for a reason. If the postal service ballsed it up then it aint your fault. Theyre probably just pushing you to see how far youre willing to go.

The Jinx

In fact. Maybe they caught someone who works in the local sorting office, and this is their revenge. Oops, now where did that bag stuffed full of NIPs go?;)

lol, yeah, if theyve sent you two letters, both out of date with no reference to being duplicates, then theyre properly screwed. Haha!

Id just like to say that as every day passes i hate the police with more of a passion. I wouldnt spit on one if they were on fire. They are the biggest bunch of amateur a*s holes ever assembled. This sort of none is so holy as us atitude really gets to me. Why do they have to treat normal law abiding citizens as criminals? There is no need for it. Im my opinion the police force has just become stealth tax collectors for the government, collecting their speeding fines to justify their existance. I might go and rob some houses, as there is less chance of me becoming a criminal than if i go for a drive. Then even if i get caught i get let off. One word. Pathetic.

Watched a copper yesterday in a marked 306 drive with one hand on the wheel at 12oclock position at about 45 in a 30 before braking right before the sensors in the road.

Might be worth getting a snooper or other it could save u points and a packet m8 !

I know they dont work on all police traps but they seem to work on many

as ive not got any points i dont know but......

Dont NIPs come as registered mail and you have to sign for them??

Tony

Here are the culprits!

http://www.arrivealive.org.uk/http://www.arrivealive.org.uk/

The latest is theyre considering de-badging the vans and/or using less recognisable vehicles, hence the huge increase in radar/lazer detectors in North Wales. The Chief Constable is one of the main advocates of fining speeding motorists, and he considers 5mph over the limit as speeding...

http://icnorthwales.icnetwork.co.uk/news/regionalnews/content_objectid=13260453_method=full_siteid=50142_headline=-Rejected-name_page.htmlHe s not popular!

81 in a 70 is hardly the biggest crime in the world!

How long until we all start running round in false plates, or in fact with no plates? "Im sorry officer, there are some kids on my estate who think it is funny to remove number plates. They must have a collection in their bedrooms. Thanks for telling me, I shall go and get a new one right now..."etc

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by TB11 on 15 August 2003

as ive not got any points i dont know but......

Dont NIPs come as registered mail and you have to sign for them??

Tony

Tony the law was ammended in the mid 90s so that Police records act as prove of postage. I.E If they said they did then that is good enough for the courts! Great isnt it!!

I am pretty certain as mentioned above that there has to be a speed camera sign within one mile of any camera or mobile device, Really hope you hammer them, I got stopped the other week, 86mph in a 70 on dorchester bypass, Think he mainly saw me cos of my last minute squeeze past another clio when 2 lanes went into 1, pulled me but was really nice bloke, chatted about my mods, asked me why I was going so quick, I told him the truth, Hadnt seen my girlfriend for 3 and a half weeks, really missing her and was on way to see her! He laughed and just gavce me a producer and a little word of advice, io.e. I want to be in one piece when I arrive to have some good days (and nights he said with a wink) over the weekend!!

Coppers like that are ok, They understand what it is like! Not so worried about points anymore cos Liverpool victoria dont care!! They only care if you have been banned!!!

Good luck mate

The Jinx

Move to Greater Manchester people. Our chief constable doesnt even believe in having a traffic unit apparently. And he totally disagrees with camera usage. Which would be why we only have the odd gatso, and none of these unmarked jobbies.

Top one.

I dont know about you guys, Im not that fussed about the fine, its the fscking points that hammer you. I got 3 points in 1998 for doing 96 on the M62 just outside leeds (in my mums asthmatic punto).
I calculate that Ive spent in excess of a grand extra on my insurance over the five years. Thats a damn site more than £40.
There was a time in this country when the police were respected by the populace. Nowadays, the image is of some fat b*****d sat in an Omega pointing a fscking radar gun at passing motorists in the hope that someone might be doing 35 in a 30. I was driving in Manchester recently saw a police officer hiding behind a bus shelter and jumping out pointing a radar gun. Visible deterrent, not when theyre fscking hiding it isnt!
To top it all off, when I was a student, we had our house done over. We rang the police and they gave us a crime number for the insurance, and that was it. No visit, no follow up, no nothing. They were probably too busy trying to catch someone speeding on M602 instead.
Im sorry for this rant but THE POLICE WANT TO MAKE ME FSCKING PUKE! CATCH SOME REAL CRIMINALS!!!

rant over.... :)