ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic/photoshop request pls...

330Ci cab
banged on about it earlier, thinking of 2 types of new shoes for the girl, ultraleggeras or 2118's in 15's to determine which would look better. she's at standard ride height (for the time being) and i know some might rip it/me a bit, but quite frankly not bothered :rasp: would appreciate if someone could do this for me? :star:

P1000698-1.jpg

330Ci cab
im not arsed currently about the drop, as per OP. it'll come at somepoint but im off this week so can get some rims sorted if ​it looks half decent

330Ci cab
i get what your saying but lows=rattled bones, and im getting on a bit haha no, like a said, a subtle drop'll come at somepoint in the near future if im happy with the wheels. im thinking cost Vs driveability more than anything at the moment, and i need reasons to keep it than chop it in. im not getting on with the 172's its adorned with