ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Req - Clio Angel Eyes chrome & black

350z & 16v Maxi

Can you please post your pics of mk1 clios with the angel eye headlights.

Preferably on a black car and preferably the black ones on a black car.

172 M69 eater

ull have to pm midge for more... or search for i think the boxhill meet or somethin like that! lol

350z & 16v Maxi

looking good cheers, now anyone got any pics of a black clio with the chrome lights?

[Edited by Colin_S on 21 July 2005 at 6:55pm]

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Get them mate...them lights on your car would look truely amazing!!

That is one mean car!!

Do it!!!!!!!

350z & 16v Maxi

Quote: Originally posted by Clio_1.6 on 22 July 2005

Get them mate...them lights on your car would look truely amazing!!

That is one mean car!!

Do it!!!!!!!
Were you talking to me mate?

I think i will get them but not sure if i want the black ones or the silver ones. THink the Angel Eye bit sticks out too much on the black ones, but not sure. NEED PICS OF A BLACK VALVER WITH THE CHROME LIGHTS!!! PLEASE!!!

1.5 dci 106 Clio

I like it...I like it a lot but Im with patty on this one mate...def gotta go for the black angel eyes!!

Not even my car but I smile when I see those angle eyes and the badboy bonnet!! :D
Get some sivervisions too so you dont have that nasty orange indicator bulb spoiling anything!!

350z & 16v Maxi

Yea, will get silvervisions, if the angel eye bit had been black i would deffo go for the black ones but as it is not im not sure.

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Why dont you photoshop some chrome angel eyes and some black angel eyes like youve done above and post them side by side (as I havent seen the chrome ones!) and let people give you their opinion??

Like I said, Im saying black without seeing the chrome ones!!
**Im guessing the above angel eyes are the black ones?**

350z & 16v Maxi

Im not very good at photoshopping, the above was just droped into paint and coloured in.

If someone can photoshop black and chrome ones onto my car it would be more than appreciated.

350z & 16v Maxi

Rhino you are a star, thats looks excellent. Both the quality of your photoshop and the look. Just need the chrome ones to make my decision.

350z & 16v Maxi

Im really stuck now, think in he pics the black ones look slightl better but i think it is only because they look totally real as if they were on the car when the pic was taken.

STUCK!!!!

Dont do it Colin, its a sure fire way to mess the best looking clio on CS up.

I have voted for yours loads of times as the best on CS and want to continue voting for yours.

Please dont chav it up! I thought you had more taste then that:cry:

colin s what body kit is that i love the side skirts, bumpers and the panels i wanna get thos on mine now, that exactly what i have been looking for

[Edited by 6secClio on 28 July 2005 at 11:13am]