ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request! 172 Cup Badges

Ive just purchased some 172cup badges for my clio. Can someone please send pics so i can position the badges correctly on my car.

Many thanks

Oliver.

A4 Avant & A3
Here's where mine are situated

CupBadge.jpg

Hope this helps you... By the way, how much were the stickers?

A4 Avant & A3
Here ya go mate.

Pic1.JPG

Pic2.JPG

Pic3.JPG

Pic4.JPG

Damn birds, poo'd on it again, think i might have to wash it today (it's been a few weeks now lol)

Cheers Norris you Legend!! Your number 2 looks a bit pissed to be honest. Yeah i friggin hate birds shitting on my car. Wherever i park the bloody thing they always get me.

Ooh. Now im getting confused where to put the stickers on the side doors now. Like the sticker on the plastic bit inside the car mate.

A4 Avant & A3
lol.. yeah m number 2 on one side is a bit sh***y now.. used to be ok, that's why i was enquiring about price.. i made need to buy one for when the inevitable happens lol!

Just put them where you like them best, mine were in that position when i bought it. i bet they're just plonked on willy nilly anyway.

its upto to you really as per personal choice .................but do like the 1s inside :approve:

172 Cup
Mine were higher up. Around the same height as Nique's, possibly higher. The 2 fell off one side about a year ago and a 1 fell off the other last weekend so i pulled all the numbers off. It now only says cup. Looks nice + lightened the car :eek: