ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request,18s on mark 2 clio

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
17's look spot on imo! People moan about them. But they look and perform just as well!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
18s will look shite, but go ahead if u think it will look good, 16s all the way!

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
"Why you shouldn't put 18's on a clio cup Because a Fabia (tweeked) vRS keeps up.
biggrin.gif

Right it was a rolling 2nd gear start on the outside lane of a duel carriage way. he was infront stuck behind someone. When this someone moved to the inside lane we both boot'd it. Got to 4th gear (still the same distance between us) approaching a roundabout, as he entered a 206 came round so i had to brake hard and stop..............THE END!

I'm sure if the 206 was never there he would of whipped my *** on the roundabout but hey I was made up i could stay with him on the straight. I'm sure if he had the standard lightweight speedline 16's on it would of been a different story."

copied from here http://www.briskoda.net/forums/off-topic-chit-chat/why-you-shouldn-t-put-18-s-clio-cup/9876/