ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request- 4" round exhaust on mk2

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi anyone with pics of a 4" preferbly rolled in exhaust fitted on a mk2 (any phase) please post up a couple of pics from different angles please?

Cheers
John

Clio 172 Phase 2
i've got a universal 4 inch straight cut exhaust (Savage) forsale if you want it? It includes the bracket and extension pipe. All yours for £20

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Scott yeah he does, was hoping he'd post and save me searching for it!
Ali, when did he get the enlarging op?
haibo8 thanks but I'll pass, go ton elined up, just need convincing that it'll look alright, I was after 3.5" round tip but hey ho!

Mégane RS
Heres my devil

xaust2.jpg

zaust.jpg

devil.jpg

Its a nice exhaust but its really heavy, has started to loose its colour, the sticker on the top and the black center bit is fadding and rattles :mad:
other than that its nice and quiet

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^I think ur car looks nice mate, prefer it without the koncept spoiler tho....

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Yea I was thinking the same mate, spoiler spoils your car just doesn't look right, I think it looked better before you changed the rear lights too, and the number plate surround makes it look tacky, nice motor though! :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers Johnny, knew you'd see this eventually!
John185 I know what you mean, ideally I was after a 3.5" but I cant be too fussy!
Shaun, pm on its way!

Is there anyway the devil box can be raised up to go into the bumper a bit or does the mount sit at the top of the bracket anyway?

Cheers
John

A well built VW
Pics sent John not the best as i forgot til it was egtting dark got your email addy now so if needed i'll leave a note to do it first thing in the morning

HBB

G81 M3 Touring & A35
JoelDee said:
Yea I was thinking the same mate, spoiler spoils your car just doesn't look right, I think it looked better before you changed the rear lights too, and the number plate surround makes it look tacky, nice motor though! :)

Totally agree

A well built VW
Pics sent John not the best as i forgot til it was getting dark got your email addy now so if needed i'll leave a note to do it first thing in the morning

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Mike, its Shauns exhaust Im thinking about so will be a diy job. Shaun got the pics, do you think it could be brought closer and higher to the bumper without rewelding the bracket?

Mégane RS
Thanks for the coments guys, i think the spoiler looks better from the side, the exhaust wont go higher unless you get a new bracket made, i have a pic of it before i got my trophy bumper, will find it, might be a pic of a pic though

A well built VW
As Vinny says i think it would need a bit of tinkering with an angle grinder and welding torch but for that bargain price ;-0 im sure you can coax your friend out to play (DJW)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ you boys not heard of PM? lol...Don't wanna know about you blowing ur wad on shaun's backbox.

182BG
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
^Don't wanna know about you blowing ur wad on shaun's backbox.

i hope you mean blowing your "money" hahahahaha

i think it looks sweet, gonna go for that look i think, maybe 3.5" or 3"