ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request, anyone got a 172/182 with the metal euro style number plates on

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
was looking into getting some new plates made for my ph2 172, but wondered what the pressed metal euro plates looked like on a 172/182.....

I know they're not legal but would like to see some piccy's....

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
GB Font and Spacing just on a pressed plate

SNV30088.jpg

SNV30090.jpg

Bought from Dubmeisters and passed about 3 MOT's with them on now and Police Inspections.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
They are sold as show plates but as I said I've never had any issues with MOT's or the Police

182ForSale004.gif

182ForSale003.gif

Can't remember the cost but just look on Dubmeisters website

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
cheers, think i'll get a set....

wonder how long it would be before I got stopped, if mine have F under the Euro stars instead of GB.....

Ollie's Silver Cup
I had the GB font pressed ones on my car last year; the dents from stones, etc they ended up with annoyed the hell out of me though!

4061221012_3dd371709e.jpg

ph1-172
Is it illegal to have an F under the euro stars instead of GB?

mine have the F instead, and haven't been pulled over in the 12 months they've been on the car. Got through the mot with them 2.
Am pretty sure the police will notice the font,size and colours of the numberplate is wrong, rather than worrying about a little F under the euro stars