ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request - Engine bays.

No more clio's for me!
I can never turn down an opportunity :)

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

Really could do with getting some updated pics of my bay...currently have a gen2 kit on in place of the air box which looks rather tasty...but any who....:)

No more clio's for me!
Looking sweet Andy :)

I really need to sort my inlet mani out, the paint i used looks sh1te now! :(

Those silicon blue pipes look good, are they just sleeving or replacements? :)

Bumblebee
Looking sweet guys...

This was my phase 1 which never got finished, but looking to sort the phase 2 out this week with parts.

100_0023.jpg

Bumblebee
Just bought alot of Red stuff an hour ago for the monaco blue. have a viper as well so should look ok, i hope.

VRS
Just bought alot of Red stuff an hour ago for the monaco blue. have a viper as well so should look ok, i hope.

wat are your plans then matey?

battery cover, coloured engine cover, coloured hoses, strut top covers, silicone elbow etc? any inlet painting/polishing?

:D

Bumblebee
Superb mate, cheers.

First things will be silicon elbow, coloured sleeves, chrome strut brace/battery cover and strut tops. Also thinking about taking the engine cover off and painting it matt black...

decisions..LOL

VRS
Superb mate, cheers.

First things will be silicon elbow, coloured sleeves, chrome strut brace/battery cover and strut tops. Also thinking about taking the engine cover off and painting it matt black...

decisions..LOL

decisions lol tell me about it! ive had 10 different looks in just over 12months ownership :clown:

R

rich[182]

Where can you get the coloured pipe sleeves/covers from, are they split to slide over or is it pipe off job ?

thanks danny - only got a strut brace, polished engine mount, and my original plenham which has now been matched and polished to go on and a few more of the blue over pipes and its finished oh and Mark is doing my engine cover the same as yours danny with the section in andromeda - he did my 2.0 badges for me a few months back
DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

Where did you get that strut brace Gege?

Some nice engine bays. I dont think mine is as shiny and clean as the above.

car67can.jpg