ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request - MK1 Clios

Anything really, just to get an idea of them. Seen loads of pictures of the williams, not many of others. Especially the 1996 > models, with the rounder headlights.

Cheers :)

Anyone? Post up whatever, or a link to a galery with plenty pictures of them. Some techincal shots would be nice, under the arches, under the bonnet, examples of a clean one underneath

Cheers again

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
mine...

manipcopy.jpg

P1030319.jpg

P1030317.jpg

P1030320.jpg

fo sale too..

;)

Cheers for that, they all look ace. Im liking the pre-facelift ones more to the newer ones with the rounder headlights, the old ones look meaner haha.

Sambo, loving yours, how much would you be looking for it?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
grand mate...

could do with a few bits, done 74k iirc

NO RUST!!

ideally, new bonnet, has one with badge on now, few dents etc..paint a lil flat from the

full history up to 56k, MOT about 4 months left, just had 6 month tax on it.

very very quick yeah 1.8RSi

:)

gaz suspension, de locked, de wipered...

1.8 8v RSi
grand mate...

could do with a few bits, done 74k iirc

NO RUST!!

ideally, new bonnet, has one with badge on now, few dents etc..paint a lil flat from the

full history up to 56k, MOT about 4 months left, just had 6 month tax on it.

very very quick yeah 1.8RSi

gaz suspension, de locked, de wipered...
pm'd

172 Cup
dscf2126la4.jpg

dscf2116oq8.jpg

dscf2113mc1.jpg

^^ couple of mine, Sambort why for sale and you wanna get rid of the wheels you know i want them =]

1.8 8v RSi
ello rich.....hows you doing...and your not having his alloys...cause i just might have the whole car

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
lol..

maybe if i put it back to standard, there is just so many extras i cant be bothered removing to sell individually...

youre car looks good btw!

172 Cup
doing good mate lol would you put the 16s on if you buy it? if you do ill have the wheels lol

Really, really liking the green MK1's, love the colour :)

How about white ones? Doesnt seem to be many of them knocking around, and Ive spotted one for sale, shall have a look at it tomorrow.

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
2 of my old clio's, red one and white one!

4-1.gif

turbines.gif

bass2.jpg

8.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

14.jpg

Flan's old car..
20.jpg

Winston's old one..
clio_.jpg

Oh my, white with compomotives looks smart as f**k! Really like that, and the black one with the ronal turbos.

Black, white or green methinks :D

the wifes clio
bass direct, what skirts is on the white one in your pick?

ronal turbos are sweet wheels, on winstons old car

MK1 monster
if anyone can tell me how to make the pics bigger its greatly appreciated! ive only just learnt how to upload!