ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request - MK1 Clios

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
My Current Hybrid....
PICT0033-1.jpg

That is well nice :p

Dan

Fiesta ST
Amir, quick question, where do you get the Renault badged centre caps from for the Turini alloys? When you buy the wheels, do they come with them? (I doubt it). Is there some special place where you can get them from?

Thanks! :)

Oh, one of mine...

CS_angle_1.jpg

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
Heres mine, the last one is photoshopped with a laguna splitter im yet to fit. Apart from that, my car needs a good wash and a few things yet to be sorted.
Shot with K800i at 2007-07-05

Looking for a ph-quick...
Iridium - Thanks dude!!

Jim - I got the turinis from a guy on the forum they didnt come with any centre caps though. So i posted in the wanted section and someone contacted me with a set!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
All these Valver pics are making Dunc broody. He really really wants one! He can't have one though as the last parking space is reserved for when I (hopefully) get my new Twingo next year. ;) Tee hee hee.

1.8 8v RSi
perfect...onyl i'm 80% certain im not keeping the alloys...if the 16s fit with no problems and no vibration at 80 mph they gonna be for sale....and apparently you bin after these for a while

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
GAY! Keep the R5 wheels.. you WILL notice the difference, 13's are what make that car such a beast!

1.8 8v RSi
one thing i dont wanna do is loose that nice bit of speed it has which is why its 20% not getting rid of them.....reason its 80% finding different ones is cause im looking for sum superlightweight 15s...i just wanna fill the arches a bit more. maybe i'll change my mind when i get to clean the car properly next week. I dunno

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
yeah, if anything....

bigger profile on the 13's.. i think the 50 profile looks too skinny