ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request - Mk1s (non valver) on Coilovers

A silver Honda
Can anyone with an RT/RSI/Non valver etc with coilovers post some pics and state what make they are, the maximum drop and what the ride is like.

Cheers

(p.s. Any Mk1 valver owners are welcome to post pics of their slammed rides):approve:

red-valver2.jpg

"The Red One"

Red One had Avo coilovers - which I think a few people have and say they are great.
Certainly do the job.

Well, front is the only thing on the Mk1's which can be dropped using Coilovers - and as you can see, pretty low - 55mm or something? Not sure about on none-16v/Williams.. would guess about the same.

HillPower sell the Avo Coilovers I think.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
here u go fella, a couple of mine as as said above avo's probley not the best as mine r leaking and ive only had them 6 months:eek: gonna go back so not a problem, btw pic that shows the coilover has got about 13cm (130mm) of thread to go down and ive already lowered it loads, prob go to the floor with smaller wheels...

DSC01519.jpg

DSC01524.jpg

DSC01520.jpg

DSC01522.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Here's my mk1, its going to get lower very soon though!! Its only 40 here...
ebay163.gif

ebay165.gif