ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request - Naples Valver on Ronals!?!

Beetle
ive tried using the search function to find the fcs 2005 threads but it wont bring any up:mad: , so does anybody have any decent pics of the naples red valver that is/was on ronal turbos, it was at fcs 2005 iirc, also could you please put the pic into the thread instead of just a link, help would be much appreciated as i'm looking at getting some in the new year and want to see how they look for real instead of just a photoshop, thanks, scott.:D

Kif_0843.jpg

Kif_0845.jpg

Beetle
ahhhh thats the one, thanks a lot for that matey, i think i best get savin, any ideas how much a decent set reckons to go for cos you used to have some didn't you?:D

Beetle
^^my god that looks sexy, cheers mate, there definitely my next set of wheels sod refurbin some turbines:cool: hmm now how to raise some cash:dapprove:

Beetle
JoelDee said:
That does look good, you thinking of getting some Scott?
not just thinkin - gettin!:D will hopefully have some in 5 or 6 weeks depenedant on my money situation, i was gonna go for some turbines but the ronals look sooooo right imo:cool:

Valver..
Fu*k the turines m8.....i would have them on my car any day!even thinkin of gettin a set me self...always loved em and they look even better in the flesh and wat i love about em hardly any1 has em!!!!!!!!!!so0o0o with tires u r lookin about £400 £500....cheap as chips if u ask me!!

Beetle
yup i can't wait till i can afford some, hmm wonder if my current tyres would fit, or are the wheels too wide:S

Beetle
hmm not sure sure about schmidt's
517_l.jpg

ats:
4ats.jpg

saw a euro'd mk2 golf in cyprus everyday with those on the right on, looked cool as fuk but not sure about them on the clio

I don't think that they suit the valver at all tbh, that look is best left to the old skool dub boys - the only car that looks good on them (imo) is Winstons, as he's got more than the wheels going on to complete the look !!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
clio head said:
Fu*k the turines m8.....i would have them on my car any day!even thinkin of gettin a set me self...always loved em and they look even better in the flesh and wat i love about em hardly any1 has em!!!!!!!!!!so0o0o with tires u r lookin about £400 £500....cheap as chips if u ask me!!

That could be the most ridilous shout of the day!! "Fu*k Turini's!" Amature.

Beetle
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
That could be the most ridilous shout of the day!! "Fu*k Turini's!" Amature.
i thought he meant turinis but he actually missed the 'B' off and should've put tur'B'ines

Thats my baby!!!!!! hehe. But that not me driving... i was in the boot a a flame red 172 three cars back so i could go halves on someone with a ticket! Its the only way to fly! Plus helps when saving for expensive wheels!!!

Scott. I have 195/45/15 on them so that they stretch a little... they are a 7J so not much wider than the standard phase 2's so i reckon the tyres off them should fot no probs mate.

Shorty_mk1