ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request: "Standard" ph-quicks lowered

R26r R26
I was speaking to Mark Fish about the Clio you have just bought at the weekend.Cant believe the mileage.Youve got a winner there mate.

I was speaking to Mark Fish about the Clio you have just bought at the weekend.Cant believe the mileage.Youve got a winner there mate.

ahh cool.. what else did he say :eek:
i think i was at the right place at the right time

the guy i brought it off is good mates with him and has his r5gtt raider @ mark fish getting restored. think its been their of some time now, did u see it

R26r R26
No.He showed me his Ph1 that was stuck in the corner gathering dust.Also a Megane he was preparing for this weekend and a Ph2 for the track.Mine is getting the Mr Fish makeover soon.

No.He showed me his Ph1 that was stuck in the corner gathering dust.Also a Megane he was preparing for this weekend and a Ph2 for the track.Mine is getting the Mr Fish makeover soon.

well if u get the chance ask about the r5gtt raider

oh oh wat u doing to urs then :D

it looks standard and this is when it was pointlessly low... it's since been raised and actually goes over pot holes and round corners now

Parade_158.jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
yup, its great. I was gonna flog it, but for the money i'd get, i'd never be able to find something as quick, nice to drive, reliable etc. so i'm keeping it