ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: Valvers Slammed On Standard Wheels

RB 182 Cup
pretty much got my heart set on getting some standard ph2 valver wheels for my ph2 valver. Just need to see some pics to make my mind up for sure, so yeah, as per title really.

Thanks

Couldn't resist lol

Low-ist01.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
that was an invention i come up with ages ago........

they are pipe insulation cut in half with magnets on the inside, when you park, you put them on so when someone opens the car door on your car it don't damage it..

that was ages ago now though...lol..car has changed so much

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Ha ha, thats quite clever. There is nothing i hate more, than people slamming their car doors up in other peoples cars.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
very nice that mate :)
like the above or the phase 2's alloys. Not a big fan of the ronals mself though

Alfa 147 GTA
A chance to put the beast up here for the first time...

IMGP1978.jpg

IMGP1979.jpg

IMGP19801.jpg

IMGP19811.jpg

Drop of 40mm and torsion bar to match, apart from black side repeaters everything else is standard

RB 182 Cup
nice pics thanks guys. cant wait to get some now then, hope it all goes through ok. Just need to get a couple of center caps, do renault still sell them? part number? £££?

M

M7CUO_V6

DSCN0035.jpg

Heres my old girl.

Love the car freebone, prefere it with valver wheels, looks lower than my old one.

FOR SALE!!!
how much dd you pay to insure it at 18 as really wanna get ride of my clio mk2 1.2 and get a valver as think they really nice cars and if sold me clio would probs have sum money left for a few mods also who to go with

Tungy
I went with Elephant. Go do a mock up quote with them. It was £634 for ten months. That was with 2 years ncb as I got the first year for my ped and another year on a citroen. Also put my mum and dad on as additional drivers and this dropped the price by nearly £300!!!!

Beetle
I see you've got a naples Ross, and none have been posted in here yet, so here's my old one on the standard ph2 wheels ;)
f7re.jpg

r5re.jpg

fav2.jpg

fav5.jpg

fav6.jpg

fav7.jpg

Get the lips on the wheels polished too ;) Makes quite a difference imo.
polirim1.jpg

angleshiny.jpg

42done.jpg

Last edited:
  RB 182 Cup
Scott,

was wondering how long it would be til someone posted a naples. Liking the idea of the polished rim, got any good pics of them on the car where you can see the rim? Also can you only do that with the tyres off? Did you do it yourself?

Beetle
I never put them back onto the car mate, sold it before i finished them, it's a hell of a lot easier to do it with the tyres off. I did it on my williams 2 with the tyres on and the results were nowhere near as good. I just used an electric sander with different grades getting finer, then different grades of wet n dry by hand, then autosol metal polish to make it shinier.