ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request

Clio Mk1 172

Most people seem to be fitting twin tailpipes to thier clios but im thinking of getting a full system from prospeed with a single 2 1/2 or 3 inch pipe cut into the bumper

Does anyone have any pics of thier clios with a single tailpipe?

Clio Mk1 172

Subtle is what im after....but its gonna have to be cut into the bumper......

dnt like them when they are hanging below...look as if they are about 2 fall off!!

Clio Mk1 172

A bit big for my liking....nice wheels tho!

anyone have pics os thier cars with single tailpipes cut into the bumper??

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

..most have got a twin exit just hanging there, i had one too (K-tec), but on going for the full system to get the best reults from the tuning i opted for this, it looks factory fit to those that dont know, nice n subtle :cool:

Clio Mk1 172

Quote: Originally posted by haitch on 06 April 2005

..most have got a twin exit just hanging there, i had one too (K-tec), but on going for the full system to get the best reults from the tuning i opted for this, it looks factory fit to those that dont know, nice n subtle :cool:
What does it sound like mate? Loud?

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

..not loud, everybody has a different description of "the sound", sounds sporty to me, the k-tec was loud tho :oops:

Clio Mk1 172

Thats a bit big 4 my liking!...ill probably get a single 2 1/2 or 3inch, then again i am tempted to get a tailpipe similar to haitchs....it does look very subtle but v nice too!

Clio Mk1 172

I was told by someone that tailpipes with the letterbox kind of shape give off a raspy note :confused:

Is there any truth in that because i dont want my car sounding like a nova!:cry:

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

..not heard many novas ;), where you from Deano? cost is 4-500 ish, pends on what silencing options you choose on your decat. unable to do a soundclip at the mo

Clio Mk1 172

Quote: Originally posted by haitch on 08 April 2005

..not heard many novas ;), where you from Deano? cost is 4-500 ish, pends on what silencing options you choose on your decat. unable to do a soundclip at the mo
im from south wales mate. got my car booked in at prospeed on the 16th.

Charlie quoted me 290 for a standard cat back system which is a pretty good price!

think i will go for that style of tailpipe.....looks awesome!