ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic`s and info on Cobra Imolas request [*]

MKIII 138
helloo,
can anyone give me any advise on bucket seats ? i have decided not to get recliners as my back seats arent going back in and once i have my driving posisition set thats the way it stays..

ok so ive seen the cobra monaco`s in another post on here but i noticed nice as they were they were 9kg`s each, yet the Imolas are £185 and 5.1kg`s each.. are the imolas the uncomfiest seats in the world.. my max journey distance everyday is one 40min trip 23miles to work then back on a night. can i take the pain for that long.

i really am into this weihgt saving lark it gets me more performance than anything ive ever managed to do to the engines in previous cars.

so pics and impressions feedback welcome

cheers

--phill--

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
iv sat in imolas today round donington and they are very tight, and hold u in pretty good!

if ur a bit of a big lad id imagine they'd be uncomfortable tho!