ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Whoar...Cleaned Ph-Quick

Megane R26
Took a few pic week or so ago, when gave the beast a good cleaning and before starting to return to standard, so I have some memories :D Went to town on the arches :p

DSCF1330.JPG

DSCF1331.JPG

All cleaned :D

wheel.JPG

Art pics :D

DSCF1332.JPG

DSCF1333.JPG

wheel1.JPG

Megane R26
Woops, slip of the finger (can never remember how to spell that word, couldn't be arsed to google thou lol)

Megane R26
Chris I'll be after around 4k mark. It will be standard. Its on 65k atm, Serviced by Reanult till 33k then by local garage. Cambelt was done at 35k.

Z4
Chris I'll be after around 4k mark. It will be standard. Its on 65k atm, Serviced by Reanult till 33k then by local garage. Cambelt was done at 35k.

Ok great so it does have a fsh?
Is it mint? and problems at all? I need the new car in April (due to insurance reasons), will she still be for sale then? Usually I'd just check it out, but it's 2.5 hours away so I'd like to know everything about it first if you get me :) Cheers buddy

Z4
Oh, just did a search and saw it's got a couple of mods that I'd like to keep on the car for an added cost! The mk2 rear bumper, rear lights, side strips :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its insurance group 17 so if you need a slower car for insurance... id hate to think what yours is now lol,
they are awesome cars, my coilovers should be ariving today :D

Z4
its insurance group 17 so if you need a slower car for insurance... id hate to think what yours is now lol,
they are awesome cars, my coilovers should be ariving today :D

Insurance is all cool, just need to wait until april as I'll be 20, with another years ncb! If i get this it will be going on coilovers too :cool:

Megane R26
Well Jay, the only things been sold are the H&R's and the Ktec stealth, otherwise everything is still there. I would say around 4.5k