ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pick up my 200 tomorrow!!!!

GW 200 Cup
Thought I'd say hello, signed up to here a while ago, was looking at a 182 to replace my old Fiesta ST, ended up getting an EP3 Type R then instead. Just traded my Cooper S in for Glacier White 200 Cup tho, pick it up tomorrow!!

Many 200 owners on here? Any meets in essex/herts??

GW 200 Cup
Yeh.....didn't realise it was actually 2007 I signed up....almost weird to have been a member so long yet never posted!!!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
What Revels said!

There's Karting in Brentwood, Essex on Saturday. Whether you're racing or not, come along.
Won't be long till Vickyx is organising the Essex Christmas meal too!

SG9 Forester STi
Welcome to CS. Ignore the donuts ;) the karting is next Sunday the 30th. There are a few people coming to watch so you're welcome to bring the 200 along!

GW 200 Cup
Thanks for the welcomes, can't do Sunday I'm afraid, I'm going to Vegas next week, definitely up for meeting up tho.

Got it now, well pleased, faster than I'd thought and it's true what they say about the handling ain't it!!

Can anyone help me as well, the aux input in the centre console, has 2 holes red and White?? Do I need a specific cable then, swear it should just be a single hole like an earphone input???