ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked this up last Tuesday

acf4d891.jpg

Probably not everyone on here's cup of tea. After spending a fair few hours on the bodywork last Friday and Saturday with a few Zymol and Meguiar's products it's brushed up a treat.

I bought it privately from someone who'd had it from new. Full service history, 94000 on the clock, year's MOT and four months tax.

It's the 90bhp model, so electric hood, which works fine in fact everything does and it drives spot on.

Probably will refurb the steel wheels, although they're not too bad and get it lowered on Eibach Sportline springs as the arch gap at front is on a par with a Renault Clio 1.2. I paid a grand for it.

Black Clio GT
that needs coilovers and banded steels desparatly, looks like a good one though for abit of summer fun :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
They can look awesome imo. I like this VR converted one -

2717480-1.jpg

Thats what id do. Top down with VR sound Mmmm

Yep I agree Tom. Top down VR sound would equate to Superbness. But this was really bought as a bit of cheap summer fun, the missus started nagging me as soon as I talked about lowering it and getting the wheels refurbed the other day.
But then again I never listen to her anyway.