ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up a nice sensible family car, with room for the dog

fixedgear

ClioSport Club Member
2016-06-28 13.27.54-1.jpg

Vectra SRi
No, at least 4 others agree with you.

Original paint is under the wrap and original wheels are still here if you want that upmarket look.

Don't get me wrong it's still an awesome car, just ever so slightly less awesome than it was! Still a car I can only dream of owning at the moment so I can't criticise!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Really love it in both guises, so different.

Were you with the ILoveBass lot on the Rico Rally? Just watched their latest video and saw a glimse of it in the background.

fixedgear

ClioSport Club Member
Really love it in both guises, so different.

Were you with the ILoveBass lot on the Rico Rally? Just watched their latest video and saw a glimse of it in the background.

Yep, we saw those guys quite a bit. Their 340 is a cool car and they are bunch of good lads.

The after movie should be good.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Oh have you just advertised through that company/site? I thought it was sold on.

The price came as a shock but then I thought, how many of these will ever be openly for sale. And with the upgrades too. Good buy for someone :D

fixedgear

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
I prefer it in blue. glws bud. Be interested to see how long it takes you. There was a silver one for sale for ages that looked immaculate

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
To think this car sold a year ago for 13k. Tall order at that price.